“Nurturing body, mind and spirit”
- Rapha Residential Care provides adults with loving short and long term assisted living care and personal attention, while preserving our residents’ dignity. We are about people who care for people.
- Our community provides supervision and care to residents requiring assistance with their Activities of Daily Life (ADLs). Our progressive care area offers assistance and supervision to residents requiring more extensive care because of physical challenges, health care needs or dementia.
- Gateway Medical, Dr. J. Tony Chauhan and staff, visits Rapha at least once a week. Their specialty is geriatric care. Lab work, X-rays, EKGs and podiatry care are offered on site as a convenience to our residents and their families.
- Rapha Residential Care is located in Gaston, South Carolina in the Midlands of South Carolina. Although we are only a short 15 minute drive from Columbia, Rapha’s peaceful 9 acres are a world apart from the high rise buildings and higher prices of the metro area. We offer room rates that are lower than expected for the high level of care we provide.
- Rapha Residential Care offers a peaceful setting complete with gardens, walking paths and gazebos. An activity room, nine uniquely decorated sitting areas, some equipped with a TV and VCR, along with a pool table and Foosball table for our residents’ enjoyment. We offer beauty and barber services on site. Our commercial grade kitchen provides appetizing, nutritiously healthy meals. We are able to meet special diets when requested.
- It’s not just the surroundings that make Rapha Residential Care feel like home. It’s the experienced staff who are both compassionate and friendly as they provide care, with skill and love to maximize our residents’ independence and quality of life.
Short and long term assisted living care at its best.
Please come and experience the love, warmth and fellowship that are part of our daily life at Rapha Residential Care.