At Rapha Residential Care, your loved one will be taken care of by our trained staff. We provide loving hands-on assistance with those activities of daily living (ADL) which have become difficult for our residents.
We monitor chronic conditions, and make sure that medications are taken as prescribed. If acute or emergency care is needed, there is quick access to local physicians’ offices and hospitals.
Lab work, X-rays and EKGs are on site as a convenience to our senior residents and their families. A podiatrist visits Rapha to see residents individually for their foot and nail care.
Senior Health Associates‘ Staff offers medical services for resident on-site so they do not have to leave the community for basic medical treatment. Residents have a choice of who they want as their healthcare provider.
Palmetto RX Solutions, our contracted pharmacy, delivers medications and automatically files claims with insurance companies.
Provide supervision and care to residents requiring minimal to moderate assistance.
Our progressive care wing offers assistance and supervision to residents requiring extensive care because of physical challenges, health care needs or dementia. Private rooms with access to the enclosed outdoor garden are available.
- Access to staff 24-hours a day
- Task reminders as necessary
- Furnished or Unfurnished rooms – private and companion
- Utilities and use of common phones
- Nutritious meals and snacks served in a centrally located dining room
- Room checks to meet the needs of the resident
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen service
- Monthly wellness checks (vitals, weights, skin assessment)
- Medication administration
- Planned daily activities
- Common areas, courtyards, outdoor garden, gazebos and walking areas
- Enhanced Services – Additional costs incurred
- Beauty/barber shop on-site
- Companion for medical appointments
- Personal care assistance, special treatments including physical and/or occupational therapy provided by Home Health Services